You have two options when you visit Niagara Falls. You can either visit the American side or you can visit the Canadian side. Or, if you have your passport, you may visit both! Either side offers plenty of breathtaking views, attractions, restuarants and lodging for your vacation in Niagara Falls.
1. Niagara Parks Butterfly Conservatory -Featuring over 2,000 colorful tropical butterflies floating freely among lush, exotic blossoms and greenery. Located within the Botanical Gardens.
2. Niagara Glen Nature Center -Overlooking the spectacular Niagara River, the Niagara Glen Nature Centre offers a wide variety of activities such as hiking trails, plant conservation and picnic areas.
3. Niagara Sky Wheel -Soar 175 feet above Niagara Falls for the most spectacular view you will ever experience.
4. Niagara Park Botanical Gardens -Niagara Parks' Botanical Gardens is located on the scenic Niagara Parkway and the Great Gorge, just a 10 minute drive north of the Niagara Falls.
5. Rainbow Bridge -Enjoy the most beautiful views from the bridge that connects the United States and Canada.
While you are in the Niagara Falls area, spread out and enjoy your vacation in one of our Niagara Falls vacation rentals!
Just a quick drive away from the Falls, this 3 bedroom Niagara Falls vacation home is located right in wine country! Why not have a little more rest and relaxation at this large home, with bedding for 8 people, a large outdoor patio, and the location is directly within the grounds of a wonderful winery.
|Niagara on the Lake vacation rental|
|Niagara Falls Bed and Breakfast vacation rental|
PerfectPlaces.com has over 66,000 vacation rental properties in over 79 countries. Perfect Places is dedicated to helping travelers find and rent vacation rental properties worldwide. Vacation Rental properties offer a compelling alternative to Hotels for travelers seeking additional space, amenities and value that Hotels are often unable to match. Perfect Places is a privately owned company headquartered in Mountain View, California.